Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi Guys,

from time to time I read your board but I'm much more active in the german one.
First of all...after the yesterdays aftermath, did noone ask the IR about the topics? Why the hell is everyone jumping up and running and guessing around? This is about money. This is about clarity. We all know that POET lacks in these things.

But in a word: Calm down. :) I was shocked about the dates on the presentation but there is only one way to find out more and this way ist to aks the IR.

Thats what I did and I demanded a management-statement. If this will follow? I dont know.

What brings me to my second point. The "Friday call". is this confirmed? If not: Dont expect one! DONT! That would only have the effect of disapointment but that would not be POETs fault - it would be because of your expectation and because you listen to Board-Readers and not to POET/POET IR.

Just my 2cents...Just thought it would be time to tell this. :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply