Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Yea it's rough indeed. I feel you have done a great job showcasing the timeline most shareholders feel in the last few months. There is one saving grace to our story right now. We are not well known in the largest market in the world, USA. These guys who bought these shares have seen what this story was able to do in Canada. There will be better news at some point. They will want to make as much money as possible. There will be a huge pump with volume that dwarfs anything we've seen on the tsxv. Scary I very much agree with your post about how much paper we have to go though, longs looking to exit and how it will suppress the SP. My greed is gone. I will be ready to sell when this wave of mass excitement hits the US, no matter what happens before. NRE, Partnerships, deals whatever. Thank God this hasn't been played in the US yet. It's our white knight for longs who are looking to exit. If you still believe in this management and the Tech, I hope it materIlzes for you and get filthy rich. That this was worth the anguish over the years. I won't feel jealousy or angst about missing the boat. Just looking for a life preserve as you guys sail past, so I don't drown. Cash out and learn a hard and valuable lesson about investing that I can apply to future investment decisions. You know all the ones my father told me. I remember it so clearly. Being dumbfounded, why dad just didn't get it. I explained everything about the POET platform to him and he still only bought about 1% of his portfolio on it. I was so bent out of shape trying to better him, my family and friends. Then I realized over the last few days he was trying to do the exact same thing with his inexperienced, impulsive, know it all in 30 years son. Leading by example of how to invest in a speculative stock. Lesson learned.
New Message
Please login to post a reply