Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

BCD.

Steve Wilson has taken 3 cheap shots at me since you posted this so I feel.a right to reply in spite of your post and Rainers request for this to go off topic.

I suspect that you did not read SW original vitrolic defamatory attack on Eileen sometime ago a post thankfully removed but in existence long enough to potentially damage.her good name.

Be aware also that Eileen Teahon received threatening PM from SW. She took no action here other than to withdraw. She stated this to me by E Mail but will take no further action.

Whilst SW may cast me as the aggressor I want it to be clear that SWs original postto Eileen and more recently his return to the subject gloating and reinterpreting his actions as the victim and not the perpetrators is far from the truth. He needs to learn to be more respectful but continues to insultingly refer to Eileen as He/She when it is clear she is a Lady of substance.

My post labelled Point of Order points out that SW bullied Eileen and her own recent comments to me demonstrate she was in fact threatened by him by PM.

Having pointed out such bad behaviour in a post that cannot be removed except by Agoracom MOD due to the guirky privilege my status allows. may be punishment enough. That is a matter for Board Moderators an Agoracom to decide

Finaly. I have no desire to pursue this further other than to reiterate such behaviour as Steve Wilson's should not be tolerated particularly by improprer use of PM which I assume are equally subject to Agoracom rules as posts on the open forum.

It may be useful to clarify this final point before the PM facility returns.

Sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply