Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Phil, I don't know If I agree that Denselight has been expensive for shareholders, It certainly is a major chess piece on the road to commercialization even with the problems that have surfaced since the aquisition. We can't, in all honesty, attribute the financing and subseqent loss of market cap on Denselight, as the company has not revealed their specific intent for the capital that was raised or the strange manner in which it was done, other than the vague "operations, equipment, et al" statements for Poet.

In a similar light we don't know if these hirings are new people or if they are in fact replacements for some that were let go in the "human resource" clean up mentioned in the last MD&A. They have products in the market place and have expanded sales into China and formed a partnership with another Canadian company in Calgary

All in all, the landscape appears to be stable and we have been told, along with a request to mind our own business...lol...  that optimization of Poet specific items has resumed in earnest after the correction of supply issues.

I do agree with you that it is unlikely we will have anything new to chew on until the end of of Q1, 2017.

New Message
Please login to post a reply