Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Okiedo I remember William Bendix and the Life of Riley and "What a revoltin development this is" and I guess we could very well use that term here. But our situation is so familiar to this stockmarket that we're in that it's almost to be expected.

To me there's no big change with Poet and where it's going. Lower share price here doesn't matter in the end if things work out and we have always had that "if" from day one. We have more dilution but that too is to be expected and I'll be happy with $40 a share rather than $70.

Poet has come a long ways in a short period of time considering what had to be accomplished when first i bought in. They have gone from abstract to concrete , from imagination to reality and turnned Poet into a viable working company is a short time for such a garganuan task.

I am more confident now than ever in Poet.

As usual good luck to all longs and don't let the noise bother you.       

New Message
Please login to post a reply