Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I accept your point Derek and certainly did not wish to rub salt into wounds.  I have in fact on several occasions expressed regrets for those in the position you describe. But I feel it is right to counter some of the surrender monkey attitudes expressed here by those who expected to get rich quickly and now realise genius takes time. 

I also advise anyone who I point at PTK to recognise the risky nature of investing in Venture capital firms and to invest only what they can afford to lose.  These cliches are hakneyed phrases in the investment world not mine yet they make profound sense.  I am not without empathy for those whose enthusiasm welled over but they must own the decisions they have made and the consequences.  

That said and despite the concerns of  dilution and the floundering share price, I think many discerning investors have a real sense that PTK is as well placed as it ever has been and certainly in a far better position than when you and I entered the investment fray.  

So let's end on a note if hope that that moment cannot be too far off given that 2017 contains considerable slack in the project plan to allow would be customers to evaluate and plan their implementation of POET projects.  To my rational to keep to the 2018 date for revenue POET alpha products need to appear in this quarter.

Don't you agree that this would ease the pain of those in the unfortunate position of being over invested?

Sula 

New Message
Please login to post a reply