Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: do stockholders, and potential stockholders believe

Sula I'm still a member in good standing of the $70 plus club but do not flaunt it often now because it causes to much disruption here on his board. Not that I fear ridicule but I don't like the disruption that it causes here taking attention away from the very good well informed members of this forum that post very valuable information. Our time will come I have no doubt.

The warm weather here in the South can only be matched heat wise by the the news that I watch every day comparable only to the soap opera addiction that my girl friend has for Cornation Street. Entertaining to say the least. The USA is and always was a great place. If someone wants to try and make it even better they had better be careful that they don't throw out the baby with the bath water. My opinion anyway            

New Message
Please login to post a reply