Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: do stockholders, and potential stockholders believe

"Thinking back to the early days when we all got so excited on this board as more and more of the technology was revealed to us and it's potential became clear.  We all saw dollar signs as we were told then thst IP would be sold paticularly when Pelligrino placed a figure on its worth, which we promptly added to with thoughts of bidding wars etc..

This was all great fun and gave rise to the $70 club and thoughts of RVH riding elephants down Las Vegas's main drag etc  at the victory celebrations."

Sula, the above is very problematic to me.  Back in those days of "great fun" as you call it, many, many investors took it as serious business and made the mistake of sinking way too big a percentage of their net worth into POET.  I was advocating against that from the start.  I've been in far too many "sure things" over the years.  And people get very hurt who feel that they are about to cash the golden ticket.   The discussions as to the value of POET were almost as serious as Suresh! 

And the Pelegrino Reports, both I and II - just like the old MAI appraisal, "Made As Instructed."  Certainly not complete BS, but a high level of customized wordsmithing, especially given who was at the reins when those two reports were commissioned.

New Message
Please login to post a reply