Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 26, 2017 02:50PM
Apr 26, 2017 04:38PM
Apr 26, 2017 04:50PM
Apr 26, 2017 05:04PM
Apr 26, 2017 05:56PM
Apr 26, 2017 07:30PM
Apr 26, 2017 08:48PM
Apr 27, 2017 09:28AM
Apr 27, 2017 09:48AM

Sorry. No salesman here, just a long term shareholder that originally bought shares when it was Opel. I have followed the development of this technology for a long time and I am still here. As a matter of fact, I'm not going anywhere.  We understand you are un happy with the way this is going, however, why must we be subjected your negativity and repeated complaining, as well as others who continually bang that drum? It's gotten beyond old. For heavens sake put on your big boy pants and buck up. I appreciate coming on to this board and reading posts from investors that have diligently studied the technology, and others that break down the documents filed, and the patents that are granted, and the hiring activity, all confirmation for me as to where this is headed. To each his own.  Lastly, I wouldn't presume for one second to tell you what to do with your holdings, but I will question what the naysayers are doing here every single day, beating the same old drum in negative fashion, sowing discontent, which in my opinion what your post set out to do, again. Why are you complaining to us? I hope we all start just answering these posts with "been there, talked about that, we are not the complaint department, moving on."

good luck to all longs!

New Message
Please login to post a reply