Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think it best that we get over what happened in the PO; asking about it doesn't do a bit of good, they will have an answer that will not satisfy anyone.  What do people want to hear  management say, "we're incredibly gullible and got taken"?  And that may not be the truth, but if there was a good, exigent reason, we likely will never know what it was.  I hope someday we do know and we find out it was for something that people will say, "yeah, I guess I can see why they did it."

It's in the past, everyone agrees it was "unfortunate" but there's not a darn thing anyone can do about it now.  Oh, except get some lawyers to sue the company like some have suggested - not a good idea at all.

Forget it, and move on.  And the various theories about why, omg, we've got some budding fiction writers on this board!

New Message
Please login to post a reply