Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

i don't think everybody that listened to the AGM listened to the whole thing. As soon as the GAA's news came out many people turned it off and sold. There was good news there too. The SP is not deserving of where it sits. 

I will admit I was extremely stunned at the news of the GAA's. It was the only reason I invested. However after thinking for awhile I decided the investment was still good. A lot of people on here aren't looking to the future. The focus seems to be on the past. The past can never change. So there's no point in talking about PC (who new nothing of the technology and was their to pump), missed deadlines, or now the GAA's debacle. As an investor you need to look at the future. The future is saying we have Products coming out this year. In 6 months the INP will be generating revenue. To sell your shares now is in my opinion insane. I think a lot of shareholders reacted on emotion and didn't calm down and think it through first. We do have a goal line now. In a year from now if we don't have INP sales well then I think that's a different story. We should all win with this stock. It's just taking a bloody long time.

As for the members that think they're tanking the SP for a takeover scheme I think that's a little far fetched in my opinion. If they wanted this to happen they wouldn't balance the GAA news with news of the INP. They would only bring up the GAA news. The SP is down because of shareholders fed up with the wait or that the GAA's will not be spent on without a partner. I will predict that we will hit .28 again by weeks end once the worrisome investors get bought out. Not that that is a good number to be at but it's par with the AGM's beginning at least. You've waited this long why not a few more years? At least management seems to be more up front these days. 

GLTA

Tucks

New Message
Please login to post a reply