Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Subject to the usual derision I would like to point out a new DOT in my PET theory.

http://www.poet-technologies.com/docs/agm2017/POET_AGM_July%202017_FINAL-web.pdf

At Page 9 of the AGM presentation, under: Galanium Arsenide Platform, are listed the photonic objects detectors, VCSELs and HFET,  Unerneath this list there's the odd inclusion of a phrase which interests me:

'Internally developed since 2015'.  Hmmmhh ?

Why would they possible mention that point at all?   To my mind, It has no particular purpose or relevance being there unless its there to distinguish it from an external development of GaAs taking place since 2015.  I am going to count this as a DOT in my PET theory, unless someone can come up with a better idea.  MyPOET need not bother as I know what he thinks and it would just be repetition.

SULA

PS:

For those who seem concerned about my use of the word bight -

The APPLE logo has a BIGHT in it, i.e. that curved space on its right side.

The Verb is To BITE, the derived noun is BIGHT -   a curve or recess in a feature.  Eg - The German Bight (Bucht) 

New Message
Please login to post a reply