Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I just read a bit in the facebook group about POET and found Christopher Chu giving - in my reading - very negative remarks about POET and its longterm shareholders. Seems weird that CC is suddenly popping up, giving critical remarks - leave alone whether he's views are right or wrong. Seems a bit unprofessional to me. What do you think about his remarks?

"Christopher Chu Let's put that aside for now. 1. Historically my primary concern for some investors was their portfolio concentration into one micro cap security. 2. Folks could have and some did... day trade this stock all day long and could have made a killing. 3. Time value of money, those who have heavy investment in this stock should have thought about how that money could have been put into use eg a dividend paying stock over the last x years of holding it. 4. There is risk control. Depending on entry price does it matter for underwater investors to sit and hope that this stock will appreciate and that it's business plan is viable or...that the market will appreciate it's business plan or that such a small supplier can overcome being accepted into the supply chain of large massive customers. These are just some of the thoughts that I have having worked around companies of all sizes. Google why do some investors sell winning stocks and keep losing ones. There is a plethora of evidence from a behavioral finance perspective that explains why some investors behave the way they do rather than in a disicplined and unemotional manner. 5. When management teams heading a company moved the goal posts every few years investors should be on high alert. 6. Professional institutional investors buy into a stock based on their beliefs that management has a track record of accomplishimg goals. Right now POET is 100% completely unproven in being able to successfully commercially monetize anything outside of solar. Its current acquisitions historically lost money and continue to do so."

See https://www.facebook.com/groups/poet.technologies/

New Message
Please login to post a reply