Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I made the following statement on Feb 1:

Based on the news we received this week I would think that a significantly higher share price is justified and I believe there will be efforts to educate investors on how this platform offers industry a pathway forward. I think this optical interposer has the ability for very efficient optoelectronics using an in-plane fabrication flow that is a big departure from 3d bonding at the top of the silicon die. Some of the industry players will get it and some will not but I think it really does provide a new and efficient way for on chip optical communications. I would love to see it explained in a way that people could understand and I think we will see this effort in the very near future.

We are witnessing very major accomplishments that people just don’t understand.

Baba you responded with the following question:

Well, somebody out there understands whatever it is, and some of those somebodies surely like to actually inviest in companies that make very major accomplishments, or tell others to do so, so where the heck are they?

I believe your question has been adequately answered by the current market response Baba.

It is interesting to note that Don Listwin just joined the company on Jan 22. Clearly he has made his recent purchases based on seeing the current price as a good investment. When insiders are sending a message with their buys they tend to file immediately instead of waiting for the mandatory window.

New Message
Please login to post a reply