Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have to say I’m with you on this now. I must admit, due to my lack of understanding of the technology, I hadn’t grasped the magnitude of their recent achievements. A big thanks to those of you that have tried to explain exactly what it is POET has. 

I find it hard to believe that IIROC wouldn’t have stepped in again with a untimely and seismic beat down of our SP by now, like last May. Had management not been able to explain to them that this is big news, and warrants (excuse the pun) massive market attention. 

If big news is imminent and therefore the reason. Then surely recent management stock purchases would be scrutinised and therefore ill judged? As such, I don’t see it on the horizon or dare I say ‘soon’. It’s around two months until we anticipate Q1 results. That’s when I’d expect good news and a run up in SP approaching that time. 

I am of course ignoring the Indian tender for now. Personally I think this could take months to materialise. But that’s purely an educated guess. So this leaves us  with the very likely scenario that the market is just catching up with recent NRs. That’s good news if so and may we’ll continue the recent surge.

Good times ahead!

New Message
Please login to post a reply