Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"I observe this habitual denouncement of the genuinely errudite here as the poison pen of rather clever trolling, whose motive for posting here appears to be to delberately bewilder us. It offers so little to those of us who want to see the light." 

Sula, is your spelling of "erudite" as "errudite" an attempt at irony?  Well done, then!  As far as those who "want to see the light," geez, there have been lights galore shone on this site for the past half dozen years!  Runway lights, klieg lights, you name it, readers here have been able to virtually bathe in the light.  Sometims too much light can be blinding, though.

"But dont get annoyed! Having lived with hope through the dark days here, the high risk of failure ever present, the sense of a new dawn is now real and genuine."

"...the high risk of failure ever present" - now there's a phrase I don't recall you using much over the years.  Indeed, all roads do not lead to POET, I'm hoping that just a few well-traveled paths lead there.  I'll be happy with that.

"...the sense of a new dawn is now real and genuine" - and what was it the last few dozen times we've heard similar sentiments from you and others?

As usual, I guess I'm just envious of your ability to remain upbeat over the years, essentially no matter what.  But I will freely admit that my optimism is currently at a multi-year high!  Where that puts me on the overall high-low spectrum, well, let's just say I continue to feel POET's a very good risk/reward play.

New Message
Please login to post a reply