Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

OK,, I am game for discussion.. I couple of years ago or so a respected forum member stated that he was expecting a NRE  worth 40 million dollars .. I mean,, it was what people wanted to hear ,, but where did this forum  member get this info... Was it from POET management ??  Sources , perhaps ?? The POET management has been  talking about NRE s for quite sometime but how in the Sam H*ll can a price tag of 40 million dollars be attached  to this NRE that still  hasn`t  showed up yet .. This is kind of like the "projection " of PTK shares being worth 3400 dollars in the future..    I am just curious ,,does  anybody have any answers how it is possible to put a value on something that has not happened yet ..  Any ideas ??  I guess I am more of reality type person as opposed to a wishful thinking hoping and praying type of person..

New Message
Please login to post a reply