Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Re your excellent post I differ if you're suggesting that test runs were performed at SilTerra to produce optical interposers which were then incorporated into "items" provided to Accelink. The "months of collaborative effort" were several per the pr which is a relatively short time. Moreover, the pr says the equipment is "to be" installed. I'm assuming such equipment is for the production of the interposers. I suppose the test interposers could have been produced at the Denselight plant and if so would not change the import of your statement.

1. The agreement with SilTerra culminated after "months of collaborative effort" which suggests to me that they have already produced (albeit in test runs etc) 'items' which have been incorporated into 'items' provided to Accelink for qualifying

From the 9 April news release

The Master Collaboration Agreement between POET Technologies and SilTerra Malaysia Sdn Bhd was signed on April 6, 2018 and includes provisions for multiple co-development projects, consignment by POET of newly purchased equipment to be installed in SilTerra’s Malaysian foundry, various support services to be provided by SilTerra and the purchase of wafers containing Optical Interposer devices from SilTerra over an initial three-year term.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply