Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

FJ, you said ..."This is why it is important to try and gain an understanding of what it is they are doing. To recognize how long it takes to go through the steps to bring new products based on a new platform to market."

So, if I look at the Poet  GaAs Platform as my guide to try and recognize how long it will take to go through the steps of bringing new products to market on a new platform, I am looking at possibly 2 years and that doesn't even guarantee success.

As you know, the first deal with Anadigics was in late August 2015, then due to complications, a deal with Wavetek for development and volume manufacturing was announced in January 2016. The development was shelved after approximately 18 months due to tech issues and ongoing development costs.

Can you provide us with a timeline based on your knowledge of new platform transfer and new product development, how long will it take?

Thanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply