Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Our CEO may not have failed... YET, in regards to bringing this company to profitability.

However, I'm sorry but he has, thus far, failed miserably in communicating to stakeholders and bringing shareholder value, and certainly failed miserably in bringing partners to the table with cash. Renewing the shelf financing could be another sign of this failure. This company is constantly relying on shareholders to fund its ravenous need for cash. I asked several years ago why no majors were coming to the table. NDA's and conversations mean nothing. There has not even been a mention of the MOU with Accelink since March. Has it been firmed up? And where is Wavetek, Luxmux, Epiworks..........and dare I mention BAE?

And yes, they (maybe not the CEO personally) have failed with the GaAs plaform thus far.

And yes, "if the dielectric opticalĀ interposer isĀ as good as Suresh`s presentation", this company will be profitable relatively soon. Unfortunately, years after investors have trusted this company, it is still IF.

Yes, we do need something significant to happen....... and now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply