Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The glooms and and personality baiters have emerged once again, how boring!  

Here we are with the venture company we have invested in poised to unleash their first product, having completed the technology, gathered partners to build a viable platform to build it on mass and an infrastructure to launch it into a marked crying out for such innovation.  Backing this is a sophisticated and experienced management team who know all to well that to make the right impact with their entre into the market, the next steps are very important, that  have to be played very cleverly commercially.

Therefore to imagine that management must respond to investors insatiable demands for news or exercise what little scope they have to massage sentiment by pushing the SP forward at the very moment when the troops and supporting assets are being mustered and briefed for the move to the start line, ready for the battle ahead, I fear is missing the point entirely.  Considering what is being planned and managements hopes for the outcome dealing with our trivial emotional needs are quite rightly the last thing on their mind and quite rightly so.

Furthermore if it is their judgement that it is necessary for additional capital to be injected at this stage well so be it, ships being spoilt for a halpenneth of tar comes to mind.

I am very excited to be in the game, I expect one more bland report but suspect and sence that PDay is near.  Those happy to go at 70 cents fail to realise that what is about to happen is but a first step in realising POET potential and one that allows the other strands of this company currently on hold to be built.  The GaAs products will be extraordinary as many of us suspected when, all those years ago, we first supported this IC adventure.

Oh ye of little faith - Mathew 8:26 - take heart.

sula

Oct 27, 2018 05:58PM
Oct 27, 2018 08:20PM
Oct 27, 2018 11:07PM
Oct 28, 2018 02:37PM
Oct 29, 2018 03:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply