Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Some great insight on this thread: Over the last couple of months, I have refereed to Continuity, Scenario Analysis and Strategy. I have not made any mention of money, currently for me it’s a non-issue. Apparently, the Team are also not worried (IMO) about cash. Again, I ask you to ask yourself “Why”. The Most Likely Case Scenario: they have it covered, 10.5 months in after the strategic shift in January and the group is on a path with their partners who completely understand what Poet is Accomplishing. They have touched it now; it just needs to be put into practice. Now I may be way off here, but having been down the road a few times doing Risk Analysis, I like what I’m seeing and not hearing. Key, not hearing. That friends speaks volumes. I believe there will be a shoe to drop, in time. Yes that 4 letter word Time.

The one question I do have and it will be answered eventually. What happened, what did they stumble upon to make the shift in January. The evolution of that shift is what I would like to know, not about where the money is coming from. It’s my curious nature.

TKB

New Message
Please login to post a reply