Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

McWitty, I think that stage is already set. When you look at the NR's we are given and gleen chronological lines from them and what little other information is available, it becomes clear that many company activities begin 3 to 5 months, and sometimes longer, before we actually get to hear what's the next big thing.

I suspect that the ground work for the sale of DL, the production of OI prototypes, the intensifying of the POET/Sillterra relationship and others have all been part of the "stage setting" and we will hear more about it when it is well settled. By then, they are off onto whatever comes next.

I always try to keep in mind that this is Suresh's legacy. He is driven and a very proud guy.

He will drive himself and POET to NOT go down in history as the guy who foolishly left Global Foundaries and faded away.

There is more to this story to come.

IMO, of course

New Message
Please login to post a reply