Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Shash,

It's been a given for me since the first time I met Suresh, which was the AGM a few years ago when he had just come on board, that he was seriously set on success and willing to do what was necessary to achieve it.  He's likely been the main reason we're on the brink of success today (and for all we know, perhaps beyond the brink already). 

That said, no matter how driven he is, the doggone IO has to work great for the customers, such that we can sell a lot of them at a decent profit.

There is significant evidence that many savvy entities think it is going to work great.  About the only front on which the evidence is negative (and I think it is negative and not neutral), is the share price.  My thinking is that all the positive evidence we have outweighs the admittedly negative of the share price such that the scale is pushed down decidedly on the success side.

Dice are rolling.

New Message
Please login to post a reply