Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"When I read the post yesterday which was clearly intended to sensationalize the relatively small number of shorts it was pretty meaningless but certainly spooked a lot of people when combined with some selling pressure to lower the price so short could cover".

Again I find the words above amazing, stunning, unbeleiveable. I posted the shot amounts so folks could understand the "Tiny" amount that were out there in order to provide information.

The reality is that the "Tiny" amount of stock being played catch with by less than a hand full of houses has been going on since I've been here and long before. The game of catch will conitinue until "Material" change comes to this company. In one word, sorry 2 "Sustainable Sales".

When and only when Sales Numbers come, will there be any material move in stock price. In the meantime we're following a "News Mover". Let's all stop pointing fingers, I cannot beleive the nonesense that takes place here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply