Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

AGMs are statutory moments of engagement between shareholders and management, an opportunity to look management in the eye and develop a deeper impression on how ones share of a company is being managed and is performing.  Normally they are not the opportunity for announcements just normal solid standard reporting and voting on those matters which require the SH majority view.  To my mind when our company warns of a change and the possibility of further change in timing and location of said meeting something clearly is afoot that has distured their vision of a well run meeting.

it’s easy to allow a degree of negativity as to the cause of management’s state of mind to enter one’s thoughts when speculating what is at the heart of the matter.  Yet the only matter which is potentially out of their control and the principle point for this special meeting is the sale of DenseLight.

With Occums razor in hand, I imagine that as the  OI has been in the hands of customers long enough for us to rationally think they like it and may be like it a lot, that orders are forthcoming.  The degree and scale of these orders would therefore affect the scale of DLs role in OI production and consequently its value and importance to to the buyer or potentially other buyers.  As Hope burns eternal, I like to think that this could be big and the reason management is agitated enough to consider changing timings normally set in concrete as one does not need to change timings matters to report a disappointing progress.

sula

My Avatar is Anthony Gormleys situational artwork on the beach ar Crosby, Liverpool.  It’s the point where numerous such statues look to the West and the direction taken by many Europeans migrants from Liverpool to new lives in the Dominion of Canada and the old colony lost to the revolutionary forces in the US, where my old Regiment, The Royal Welch Fusiliers, were deeply engaged at most of the principle battles.  With great admiration for what was achieved by those migrants in Canada and the US I wish you all a happy joyous celebration of your achievements on your respective special commemorative Days,  Hwyl!

New Message
Please login to post a reply