Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Re: "Suresh gave Poet a chance to get something done, so the "real wait" for a real emerging company has been about three or four years."

It does feel different under Suresh (more realistic), although Suresh has made some big mistakes. However, on this board throughout the years I have heard "feels different" many times by many people. I hope it really is different this time, and I am optimistic, but will not buy any more shares until POET completes a product (and the SP reflects this). I do find it ironic that many people here are stating that POET never had a chance with previous management, and the clock started when Suresh took over. These same people stated the same things (as now with the OI) previously before Suresh took over and about GaAs. "Disruptive technology", "further de-risked", etc. etc. Then there was a conference call by POET, and they snuck in the words "on hold" with GaAs, even though it was stated on this board that it was almost completely de-risked. I learnt the hard way about that (was fooled by the hype, including misleading statements from POET). I won't be fooled again, and will stick with my current shares and disappointment (and huge loss) and hope something changes "soon". I would really like to start eating lunch again.

Good luck!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply