Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Nov 17, 2019 09:34PM

Fairchi...

First, let me say that l am grateful for knowing your background and your willingness to understand your ‘wiring’...it helps to build my confidence. In a different way, l can relate to not being able to ‘shut off’ who you are.

re: too bad the market failed to recognize...

l suppose l am old enough to know that many good ideas (and product development concepts) fail to get commercialized for any number of reasons or combination of reasons...even if they propose to solve the great problems of the day.

To date, our interposer has been through development and verification with repeated scrutiny to be able to assure the market that this ‘solution’ is robust. Suresh et al. have driven this charge and are at the doorstep of success. Indeed, they have also even transformed POET financially going forward. 

Enter now, Vivesh. He appears to me, based on my limited knowledge of him, BUT to my educated understanding of business, to be the catalyst to erase this Mr. Market failure...let’s give him time to do what he purportedly does best.

Fellow shareholders...if you trust that Vivesh is the man to shift the technology paradigm amongst his peers, rest easy...just a little bit longer. To help you in this comfort quest, understand that this shift is much bigger than any financial security. It’s tied to ego and about leaving their mark on society.

Nov 18, 2019 12:42PM
Nov 18, 2019 03:16PM
Nov 18, 2019 04:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply