Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Nov 24, 2019 11:16AM
Nov 24, 2019 12:52PM
Nov 24, 2019 01:17PM

They would certainly use internal cash initially, but if the orders grow exponentially , they will need to top up with either external financing or issuing more shares

------

I need to understand more about accounts receivable in the context of orders such as those POET will be fulfilling...

In the electronics industry, is there a standard way that payments are structured (and how long they are allowed to be unpaid) around a high-volume manfactured deliverable? 

I am simply wondering if it can be the case that POET could receive payment for a portion of what they deliver, even as they continue to complete the whole order? the idea being that those revenues could help with the remaining expenses for that customer order and even help get another customer's deliverable going before the first's is even complete. My assumption is that given the profit margins we have seen discussed, this should be possible, even quite easy.

Nov 24, 2019 04:38PM
Nov 24, 2019 04:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply