Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Nov 24, 2019 11:16AM
Nov 24, 2019 12:52PM
Nov 24, 2019 01:17PM
Nov 24, 2019 02:06PM

I am simply wondering if it can be the case that POET could receive payment for a portion of what they deliver, even as they continue to complete the whole order? the idea being that those revenues could help with the remaining expenses for that customer order and even help get another customer's deliverable going before the first's is even complete. My assumption is that given the profit margins we have seen discussed, this should be possible, even quite easy.

Will it not be the case that any high volume customer, requires assurances that POET can deliver on their order and in full, before signing any agreement? It would strike me as a risky situation to enter a deal knowing your supplier is reliant on your cash to complete your orders. That said if the tech is as labelled then they May be more than happy to compromise.

Nov 24, 2019 04:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply