Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Babaoriley:

"Leb, was that you calling for money to be put to use in the afternoon session?  Well, not sure you were quite thinking about waiting until the last 20 minutes, where there was a furious rally, but kudos nonethless - scoreboard, baby!  I'm pretty sure that was the best I've ever felt about a 350 point drop in the DOW!  It had all the earmarks of a 1,300 or 1,400 point drop as of about 3:40 EST.  However, every rally attempt of the last six or so trading days has been met with overwhelming selling pressure, and my guess is we see the pressure again Monday morning."

Only my humble opinion:

Leb did call that.  What you saw in the last 20 mins. on Friday was the market shorters frantically covering their short positions which had made them money all week long.  Professionals who make their living on the downside from fear, will never carry their risk over a weekend when too many things can happen, and kill them at the open on Monday.  When there is a bloodbath in the markets, for whatever reason, you should be able to put a trade on in the last trading hour of the week, and exit it at 15:59 with green on your trade.  I am not a professional, and I do not short penny stocks such as POET, but I do observe the easily tradable emotions of humans where money is concerned, and the closest thing to lemming behavior in the markets is fear.  Expect more of the same where COVID-19 is concerned because the shorters are expecting it.

POET:

I believe that we have been sufficiently derisked, and are about to get paid "bigly, or big-league".This will be epic, and this is what we deserve for our blind faith except for the amazing posters that make us less blind.. 

Thank you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply