Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

DH,

Each of us must balance the risk/benefit analysis as well as the lost opportunity cost equation.  PTK remains a venture capital risk, we all should respect your decision made in your particular circumstances and wish you every success in picking your way through the other opportunities that undoubtedly exist.

What I feel has triggered this bout of gloom is the signal, given by the SANAN Letter of Intent, of four years out to reach the target price.  I think the analysts view of this is understandable, but it masks the overall opportunity for the POET OI (POI) that currently exists, it's a deal that is principally aimed at the Chinese Market market but with the ability to supply other markets i.e it keeps the door open to supplying the Western Markets.  However, it's what's happening in the Western markets that matter most and all the evidence points to there being clear interest there, with several customers currently sampling. With one described as Tier One customer.  That relationship is four years old and has yielded NRE revenue.  Having spent quite a few hours following CISCO's technical presentations if it is not them who is the tier one, then what they say makes it absolutely clear that the POET OI hits the sweet spot to resolving the problems of OPtical mass manufacturing for data com and telecommunications in terms of performance, cost and ease of manufacturing.  My point being it not from SANAN we should expect to see the new industrial revolution begin, they are the back stop.

To overcome the jitters we are witnessing here we need to have faith in the Company's plan and their management.  From what we have seen they have earned it.

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply