Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am most gratefull to Shash who has in her post succinctly summarised the salient points of  the briefing parts of the AGM. I need not repeat them.

For me the tone and quality of the presentations was of an order magnitude greater than we have previously heard from POET's principle management.  Their efforts and achievements in the light of the difficulties presented by the pandemic were of the highest order in gaining the confidence of four customers in producing their products in parallel.  The company has clearly demonstrated to these discerning customers and to SANAN executives , in signing the basis for the joint venture, that the POET Optical Interposer is a significant lead technology to resolve the cost and performance issues hampering the development of optical integration which are so badly required by industry ententering a revolutionary new development phase, the OI is clearly establishing itself as a lever that will turn the wheel of technological change.

Regardless of the winging desire of us shareholders to know 'are we there yet?' by which we mean have we made the fortune we imagined we would, the answer being no!  what was reported at the AGM is that this company is now a fully functioning industrial entity with the resources necessary to make an entry as a potential world leader in the optical industry.  

Frankly, for an investment in high risk venture capital, PTK is as good as it gets.  A star pick for any investor in tech who has the nowse to realise what potential PTK represents.

Take a deep breath, fill your patience tank, our amazing management  has given us a lead in the race to resolve one of the most pressing technical issues of the new millennium - to expand through photons the volumes and bandwidth required to meet the data and communication requirements of a world already totally hooked on the benefits a technology currently provided by the now inadequate movement of electrons.   

The AGM presentation by our management was a triumph!

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply