Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Fairchijisback, I look at POET's present situation , and therefore, our own as well as investors, as setting up as the most ideal that I have ever seen or having read about from a historical standpoint.  Truly the company has had challenges to put it mildly, and we have been through the wringer more than once!

However, the past is the past!  The interposer is developed, the manufacturing is being established, the sales forces are in place, we have a product that is ground breaking at the right time and at the right cost, and the need is ramping up daily!  Our structure as a company is Fab light!  Low cost to maintain the executives and to add more as needed!  Business plan is to maintain a separation between China and the US if things get wacky which, at some point, I maintain they will! European  company, at least to me, eager to get things going by fronting costs!  And we don't know who the FIRST US company is that is so very interested that they keep pushing POET to dig deeper in order to get everything they want!  Their wishes will mean greater profits for us!  I'm excited like never before!  Gene

Oct 25, 2020 04:57PM
Oct 25, 2020 05:20PM
Oct 25, 2020 07:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply