Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"What we need is a wider audience of investors to become aware of what POET is." 

You are absolutely correct John. I think those that say we need to market Poet are correct too. If there is a lot going on, then Poet needs to start sharing in layman's terms to that wider audience.

News does't always have to be material to market this company. With the PR dollars being paid I think there should be a great deal more news flowing - not just material news. I'm sorry, but the history of hiding behind non-disclosures, etc. has to stop. If this is a new era with this company, then they need to act like it and start touting what we believe they have.

Let's talk about - "Optical Interposer-based solutions to span multiple product generations and a wide variety of applications". Be specific. Give some examples. Talk about some probable revenue streams. 

What's going on at MillView Photonics in Ottawa? How is the collaborative design center working out? Status?

How are things progressing after Poet, "received its first orders for POET Optical Interposer™-based solutions from leading global communications companies targeting data communication applications" back in November 2018? More orders?

What about the deal with Almae? "The purpose of the agreement is to jointly develop, manufacture and sell a series of laser modules based on the POET Optical Interposer™ platform into high-speed data communication applications." Where does this stand? 

What about the "master collaboration agreement with SilTerra"? How's it working out and was progress has been made?

What of the MOU with Accelink? Where do we stand with the "mutual cooperation objective of developing, qualifying and selling a family of transceiver products based on POET’s low-cost, high-performance Optical Interposer"? 

Yes, there seems to be lots happening. Please Poet, do tell.

Oct 25, 2020 04:57PM
Oct 25, 2020 05:20PM
Oct 25, 2020 07:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply