Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Both the volume and the share price move that we have seen these last couple weeks are not typical because this is no longer a typical venture stock. The shorts should have been all over this stock in the past couple weeks but that appears not to be happening.

There is a reason why this move is being made right now and it is not because the future is bleak. The future is unfolding the way it needs to because this technology is needed to proliferate as quickly as possible to meet customer needs. And that is the underlying reason for all of this.

There were no penny stocks in that group of major players in the market report.

Our vision for the company is to become the global leader in chip-scale integrated photonics solutions by deploying our Optical Interposer technology, enabling seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications for a smarter, more connected world.

Global leaders require global listings. 

At this point in time I don’t even understand why it is up for debate. We don’t know specifically the motivation behind this need to get up-listed ASAP but the company does. I trust that this is associated with a well thought out plan and I truly believe that Suresh cares about us very long term shareholders. And let us not forget POET’s management team and directors are shareholders too.

I trust Suresh and I think most of the people here do as well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply