Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"the largest of the institutional investors and funds that manage large pools of capital are also those that can afford to support specialized technology analysts in the photonics space, and several of these funds have a minimum share price requirement for investments that exceed even the minimum listing requirements of the NASDAQ"

I just want to make sure I am reading this the same way as you guys, but I read this as Poet seeking additional analyst coverage (likely sell-side) and the only firms with analysts covering Poets industry are the largest firms that consequently have the most stringent criteria for their investments.  These analysts will cover the earnings/growth potential from an investment point of view and not necessarily the technical details of what Poet can accomplish.  Do I have the wrong read on that?

I know we need to play nice with these guys (for when we will pounding out the debt vs equity issuance arguments on this board) but I wouldn't mind giving the retailers a chance to give it a push up to the institutional level once we arrive on the Nasdaq.  In the last few weeks we have all seen what retail is capable of 

Good luck,

Jque

New Message
Please login to post a reply