Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Too much on my mind these days I am afraid with family matters that  need to be attended to.

But yes I think the fact that POET is ready to have photonics experts poke around under the hood is a great thing. We know that extreme  due diligence took place in order for Sanan IC to  commit to prepare the  POET platform for mass production of  optical engines for transceivers and now we can conclude that a large financial institution(s) are exploring the capabilities of the platform with photonic experts and want in. Thus the push to get on the NASDAQ at the share price they need for their capital investments.

The thing is that due diligence has probably been completed otherwise POET would not  be in a rush to get listed on  the NASDAQ. My opinion of  course but otherwise they would be getting the cart ahead of the horse.

Should be interesting to see how the company conveys that message at the special meeting on Feb 19.

I think the real difference here is that many companies do an R/S to get listed on the NASDAQ do so in order to get discovered by big investors. I think POET as already been discovered as a major force as per the Global Photonic Integrated Circuit Market Research Report 2020-2024

New Message
Please login to post a reply