Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Regarding the share consolidation (reverse split)

You're missing the point...it's not the fact that they're doing it, it's the fact that we will need all the shares we have now within 12 months because the share price is going to take off like nothing most of us have ever experienced.....just take a look at FJ's post a couple back.

So we just paid, as shareholders, a million bucks +/- to whoever fanagled cheap shares and warrants.

We will pay another million, or so, for the r/s.

Then we will pay another million, or so, for the forward split when the share price goes through $200, or whatever on however many shares are left outstanding.

So that's at least $3M to do something that should've never been done in the first place.

Where do you think the share price would be today if the recent pp was not announced at that time?

We'll never know now will we.

As an owner of this company I'm against spending money unnecessarily; if the company thinks getting on the NASDAQ in the next 3-6 months is that important then all we can do is trust that they are doing the right thing, we all had a vote and it will be what it will be.

I personally don't care what any other company has done in the past to further their goals, I'm only interested in POET at the moment.

I hope they don't cost shareholders a lot more money for things that are financially questionable, we've seen some bad acting in the past.

Now I'm finished with this, it's been batted around enough over the years, it's enough already.

New Message
Please login to post a reply