Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I would like to highlight a part of Mika's presentation, it starts with a mention about the healthcare space, a space we've never really focused on or talked about as a priority because of our limited resources since they've started working on the interposer.

• 11:00We want to form additional partners and target sectors we've mentioned them wider in and in healthcare.
  • 11:09And we're open to strategic alliances and acquisition opportunities for organic growth and we will eventually explore technology licensing opportunities for areas that are not targeted for us.

• This licensing model for areas not targeted is new and refreshing, yet still agrees with our main strategy of capitilizing on large market opportunities 
  • Mr Mika let's the cat out of the bag 3 minutes later
  •  
  • 14:17This is also relevant for this area of co packaged optics that we've talked about this is something new.
  • 14:25This is.
  • 14:27Our look at the use of our technology in.
  • 14:33optical tomography systems, so this is taking essentially what today is a rack and putting it on a single chip.
  • 14:43And a single chip that's not much bigger than than the one that I showed you earlier, this is in the concepts stage but we actually believe that that we can do some of this and we would do this we're going to do this we're going to do it with an industry leader in and in this field.

Here's the question, how on earth are we just going to engage with a major in a field we've never targeted? Did someone approach us with this opportunity? (it's not even one of the 4 verticals the company has been touting for last 5 months)

I personally believe that industry leaders are communicating with us and inquiring how they can utilize the interposer to their advantage, even though it's not something Suresh or Vivek initially  focused on, I believe they could be being pulled by some majors in all directions. Who wouldn't want to take this customized solution and run it up the flagpole and put your competition on it's heels right off the bat. Competition is so fierce out there, everyone is looking for a leg up on their competitors. 

Another example is the hotly contested Lidar space, there's so many partnerships and takeovers in this space that most of the big players are jockeying for a position, it's now also showing up in our presentations under sensing and we even potentially have a product solution for it that operates in the C band. 

I think the words getting out, we got the goods! Cannot wait for the OFC demos!

SP

New Message
Please login to post a reply