Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jun 24, 2021 06:46PM

Thank you scary, thank you lumenge for not lumping together everything. One has to dissect.

My basic sentiment is probably shared by majority: I am happy with POETs progress and potential but I am not happy with the actual share price as it doesn´t reflect this potential. This ist bad for me but this is bad for POET, too. Scary racoon pointed out why: it means more money in POET´s coffer and in the end the uplisting to nasdaq may be dependend on this. PR can help here. So far so good.

Note: I am talking about professional PR. Not a subreddit-hype orchestrated by individual shareholders. That won´t help substantially and enduring. POET is not AMC and I am glad about that.

Talking about POETs IR-firm Shelton Group: They have no visibility to me. So maybe they do nothing for their money, maybe they do, but mind that there is more than one channel to work at:

- Retail Investors: Where are these IR-guys? Was the video (which is very good) headed by them?

- Institutional Investors: Suresh said they are needed for an uplisting. So one can only hope that Shelton Group is doing something here. If so, we probably will not be aware of it.

- Customers: POET is B2B, so we will not be aware of it. We have an Investor-Relations-company not a marketing company, so probably this is not their business anyway. But it should be adressed.

The only channel we can say something about is "retail investors". We don´t see the whole picture and only can hope management knows better if they are worth the money. I really hope so but I am not sure, as no effect from the other channels is noticeable.

Of course Institutional Investors (and Customers if that is their mission, too) can be adressed more accurate. So the money might be spent better as a beginning here. But as for the "retail investors" channel: I think POET has evolved enough to start a campaign now. Does POET think the same? I don´t know. Much unknowns... Maybe the video was the first step, but the word has to be spread. Publishing on youtube is nice, but won´t help much. It needs much more. That´s what pros are hired for.

But I can´t blame Shelton Group alone, it´s the ordering party, too: POET. Suresh is such a visionary and methodical developer, it is not thinkable that he leaves this to chance. I can´t wrap my head around this...

So POET, please do something and support your success. You won´t only help us, you will help yourself, too. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply