Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Intel explores deal to buy chip maker GlobalFoundries for around $30 billion

Moska, this is my first post as a new member and shareholder after reading the board for several days.

I located this board through investorshub POETF forum.  I have been invested in POETF for only a short while. 

I would appreciated knowing about the POETF global foundary connections. 

My interest is because GF is set to announce both a New York factory expansion and rebranding on Monday.

Is there any slight chance the POETF may be involved or mentioned?  Seeking opinions...

Like other new investors perhaps, I found POETF through digging into my initial investment in LWLG.  

I am learning lots about both investments, and their different spaces and have no desire to compare one against the other, as the two investments over time may be quite complimentary, and both companies could be wildly successful.

I actually hold more sharecount in POETF, being more affordable at this time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply