Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

You've all heard that expression. It applies to companies, as well as individuals!  Think of successful companies - Dr. Bourla for Pfizer, Dr. Bancel for Moderna - these guys are out there at every opportunity promoting their vaccines and their amazing "breakthrough" technology.

Others on this forum have complained about the lack of publicity out of POET "public relations" (is there such a think?) heralding our allegedly "breakthrough technology".  I have resisted the urge to "pile on" up til now, but I have what I think is a perfect example of our inability to "toot our own horn" for your consideration.

I'm looking at our recent Press Release regarding our 2nd Qtr Report. Given all the good things we all noted in the text of VS's report, WHY ON EARTH would you entitle the release as follows: "Poet Technologies loses $4.21-million (U.S.) in Q2 2021" ?

Really? "POET Technologies Loses..." 

This is the BEST headline you could think up to describle all the progress that we had and described in the report?  The casual reader looks at that headline and wants to read further?  I don't think so!  C'mon Man!!

MtnView

New Message
Please login to post a reply