Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Rick,

You hit on what makes me cautious as a new investor in both POETF and LWLG.  Both are trying to accelerate mass commercialization, however, POETF is going after for 3x the amount if I am correct (300M vs 100M).  Also having requested approval for a reverse split, so that is a rinse and repeat in one feel swoop in my feeble mind, which scares me away from putting a significant investment in.

I do love the promise of the company and have some skin in the game, just not as much as I would like to have.  I personally have been burned in this arena, so once bitten twice shy as the saying goes.

intended respectfully, as I do have skin in the game with POETF, and still hope to increase my holdings over time, sometime following the IAA mobility conference in Munich next week.

New Message
Please login to post a reply