Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think we will just have to trust our management.  Most of these guys have been around the block a few times, and their contacts are good.  The learning curve for any new position in life is a steep one, but if anyone is up to that job, it'll be Suresh and the team he has assembled.  I just personally don't believe they are the sort to make any kind of mistake twice.  They also have so much invested in this company, both in years and in accumulated stock options, which have been a significant portion of their pay.  They know the tech they hold, they know this industry, and they know how to get where they want to go.  

A few hiccups on the way won't matter.  I also don't think anyone will successfully take advantage of them in a way that ruins our investment.  Remember why they bought Denselight?  That was some elegant problem solving.  Since I have no intention of selling until I think its overvalued, I could care less if it gets there in a lovely steady line (no stock does!!) or if it stays undervalued for a long time and then suddenly goes parabolic.  I hear people explaining why a stock price went up or down on short term price movements, but I've seen too much of irrational stock movements over the years to credit them with being correct.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply