Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

So, what do "braindeads" learn from this NR:

"Some of the more interesting partnering opportunities were with innovative device companies, looking to utilize POET’s platform for the next generation of optical engines for transceivers and co-packaging applications"

could be translated into: most partering opportunities were less interesting, apart from a handful of startups not significant yet, but may be in the future...

"We believe that POET represents the future of photonics integration"

Again: POET is the "future", not the present. Don't invest just now...

"Hardy pointed out that POET is one of the "young companies throwing its weight around"

Mr Hardy sees us as an immature teenager pretending to be grown up...

This sounds pretty sobering looking at the short term. May be it's just bad wording, but with all our self proclaimed communication wizards on board now, hmmm...

I myself can't belive things are looking that bleek. I will hold on to my shares. "Happy Seling" to those who feed the hyaenas at ridiculous prices. "Braindead" as I may be I just don't dig it.

GLTA

Germiston

Mar 15, 2022 12:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply