Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Mar 15, 2022 10:47AM

"Some of the more interesting partnering opportunities were with innovative device companies, looking to utilize POET’s platform for the next generation of optical engines for transceivers and co-packaging applications"

could be translated into: most partering opportunities were less interesting, apart from a handful of startups not significant yet, but may be in the future.

Interesting, that's how I read this part as well.  Start ups and small companies looking to disrupt, rather than established players.  And why wouldn't they be the most excited?  They need something to distinguish and make an imprint, of course we look attractive.  To be honest I wish we left out the descriptors of who was interested, because it read counter productive to me as well.  

Anyways, what others have said, flowery wording and optimistic horizons are great, deals and cash will move the stock.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply