Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm sorry, but doesn't it all depend on how you are looking at the Poet situation. It is either with hope or with pure disdain.

I'm not sure there was need to form a sub-committee of the Board to review the best time to hit the Nas. The Poet board is small and thus setting a specific objective for very small subset of the Board seemed.........., well, silly. Plus, if the position of strength they acted upon was the tech, then it could have happened at any time me thinks, making a committee somewhat useless. However, if there was some other position of strength, I would have thought we would have heard it by now.

So why have we not?

The NDA excuse has rotted. No revenues in the last quarter despite all the talk with "customers". Unforunately the sp decline seems typical without any meat on the bones.

Frankly, I'm caught between hope and disdain. Yet being here for many years, I'll cling to the hope that the tech is, in fact, what is claimed. I think we just need industry to believe in and accept the claims. A P.O. from a nice name would be a start.

New Message
Please login to post a reply