Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It depends on the company in which the shareholder has decided to invest. Believe me, I do not want to be rude, but seriously, as a POET shareholder, what do you expect?

A stable shareprice or green days while we are in extremely bad economic times? In general that's just very, very unlikely to happen. As everyone should know, you're not trading a meme stock nor investing in a large cap energy company. As today, POET still is a zero revenue, innovative chip technology company. So in my opinion, you should be able to easily cope with -50% or +50% without selling or complaining. I assume no long term holder is selling here, so what is the point of complaining?

Management does a very good job. They have been very communicative too. They might even talk a little too much. They are doing a good job of giving this small company a validated place among the big boys. Step by step we are getting there. Expect shareprice to go fluorescent green when we start having sales. Institutions (make up to 90% of total money flow in the market) will be crawling over each other. 

I like the positive sentiment in agoracom much more than the complaining. Keep up the good work with nice DD and dot finding.

New Message
Please login to post a reply