Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Shash :This is the first advice that I have heard that there is no longer a North American Tier 1 company involved with Poet.

As far as I recall there has been no advice or news from the company stating this and it would be very sad news. Perhaps you can dig up the basis for your statement and post it.

Also a lot of people on this board still seem to be waiting eagerly for the company to reveal the name of the Tier 1 Noram customer.. so to get this news now from you is, to say the least ,an unpleasant surprise, if true.

It perhaps would explain why Suresh's evident bubbling optimism at one point changed to a much more sober and neutral tone in his conversations/presentations.

Why, if true , did the Company not advise shareholders since this info' is very material?

I just hope this was not the reason that insiders sold their shares before the price steadily eroded to its current dismal price.

Clarification on this issue would be much appreciated both by you... and the Company.

New Message
Please login to post a reply